FRIDAY, September 23rd, 2022. Wilder Days in Mansfield, Pioneer Days in Mountain View, the HOBA Bluegrass festival, and the Business Womens Expo, that’s all just off the top of my head. Check out one or many activities in the Ozarks this weekend!
Waggoner Home Center in Willow Springs. Check out Waggoner Home Center in Willow Springs is open 7 days a week and has experts and Handyman Hank available all those times to help you make your house become that special place you’ve always wanted to come back to. Find them at 1123 W Business 60-63 in Willow Springs. Waggoner Home Center: Their dream is to build yours!
Roy’s General Store, the “Almost Everything” store in Dora, MO! Roy’s General Store has attained it’s title as being the “Almost Everything Store” for a reason. Whether you’re looking for things to make your outings a success, a few vittles to get you through the week, or even tools or hardware for your next project, you can find it at Roys General Store.
Paid Listing(s): 14 Round bales of mixed hay for $65 each. Pick up in West Plains, and for more information, call 417 293 0550.
For sale, 4×5 round bales of mixed grass, Fescue, orchard grass, and clover in the Cabool area. 417 254 0480.
For sale: 18ft GMC Vandura 3500 Church Bus for sale! Seats are removed, ready for camping! Runs well, 136,000 miles, automatic transmission. $4000. Mtn View. 417 372 7448
- Yard Sale in West Plains, many things including tools, Pac-Man. 830 South Hill Street, 417 231 6485.
- 25 round bales, 4×5 $16 each, Willow Springs. 417 252 0102.
- Lana has two roosters, free. Live on 603 Nevada Street, West Plains. 417 505 6392.
- Looking for someone who can cut hay for shares, 35-40 acres, West Plains. 417 293 9250.
- 2000 GMC 1 ton utility truck, tommy lift on the back, good rubber on it, good body, 50,000 miles, new motor, 350, fuel injection, good shape, $5600, would consider part trade. Visor for an antique car, $175. 3 16 5 dually wheels, $25 for 3. 1960-66 Ford Pick-up bed, no tailgate, bed in decent shape, $200. Gainesville/Dora. 417 683 7843.
- Square bales of hay, 2nd cutting, mixed grass, $7 a bale. Mtn View. 417 247 7902.
- Looking for a tailgate for a 1978 Ford Longbed, F150, ’73 and up. Also looking for 15inch rims wide enough to fit a 31 10 15inch tire. 417 247 2290, Birchtree.
- ’79 Chevy Impala, 4 door, 305 engine, automatic transmission, runs well, $1795. 454 engine for sale as well, ’74 model, been overhauled, $1595. 417 372 0743, Bakersfield.
- Moving into a smaller place, stuff needs to go, including stereo equipment. 4 big speakers, Sony and Quadflex. 7 CD changer, has a tuner, and its own speakers. 417 349 5492, Mtn Grove.
- Dino 8 miles West of West Plains on CC, tomatoes, cucumbers, and more set out, come by and buy them, 50-60lbs of vegetables. 417 256 3795.
- Tires for sale, 1 is on a Ford rim, come off an ’86 Ford, F150 pick-up, good tire, 15inch, wrangler tire. Another 15inch tire, 195 65 15, $10 for both tires. 417 259 4930, Mtn Grove.
- Saunnin Milk goats, two nannys and doelings, Lamancha Buck, and quail chicks for sale, Rover. 417 764 3055.
- 2, 5 gallon buckets of green tomatoes, want to give them away. 417 247 9647, Mtn View.
- Wood for sale, $40 a rank, just needs hauled, West Plains. 417 204 1015
- Everstart brand power pack, smaller than a car battery, it’s used for jumping/charging batteries $25. 2 Black and Decker Skill saws, circular, ready to go, $25 each. DeWalt Reciprocating saw, goes up and down, $35. Eight tine pitchfork, $20. Brown suede boots, size 10 and 11, with fleece lining, $25 each. Cabool. 417 217 1902.
- Two rifles for sale, both Savage Axis, set up with scopes, tripods. One is 22 250, heavy bull barrel. Other is .223 caliber, regular barrel. 417 266 1386. Mountain Home.
- Full-size fiberglass camptop for sale, good condition, back window frame, but no glass. $85. West Plains. 417 256 2288.
- Tire for sale, spare off an ’60 Chevy truck, 285 70 r17, new, selling with wheel at half price of new one. 7mm mag Remington rifle and other firearms for sale. Hydraulic hose making machine. 417 683 4563, Ava.
- Looking for a dresser of drawers and night stand in the Willow area. $100 range. 417 855 9225.
- Looking for a house keeper in Willow Springs, roughly 4 hours a week, last person didn’t show up. 417 469 0998.
- Looking for purebreed hatching eggs in the Caulfield area, and selling billy goats. 417 293 0569.
- Mens 10 speed bike, $20. hide-a-bed, flower pattern, on wheels, $25. Gentryville. 417 250 0437.
- Wristwatch for sale, leather band on it, 17 jewel, 14k gold plating, face of a Morgan Dollar on the front, nice antique. Ladies watch, looking like a pocket watch, roman numeral, 17 jewel, 14k gold plating, engraved. $300 for either watch. Charlie Brown hard back comic book, $200. 417 543 4102. Ava
- Looking for an AKC registered male, dachshund, 417 962 4969, Elk Creek.
- Stock trailer, gooseneck, 24ft long, 6ft wide, new bed, 10 ply tires, 1982 model, good shape and ready to go. $2800, or will trade for a 20ft one in good shape with a cover. Pomona area/Dry Creek. 417 855 6534.
- Two room cabin tent, sleeps 4 people, never been used, $60. Rooster, black and grey, free. 573 226 3781, Eminence.
- Tent revival tonight 2 miles West of Birchtree on 60 Highway.
- Looking to buy an electric stove, want one with coil burners, 417 274 6047. West Plains.